hexo-yam: Yet Another Minifier plugin for Hexo. Minify and compress HTML, JS, CSS and SVG. XML, JSON, etc. Support gzip and brotli compressions.
mdleom.com is hosted on a VPS with Cloudflare CDN. The OS is NixOS and the web server is Caddy. The web server is a reverse proxy, specifically an active/standby load balancer to multiple backend for redundancy. The backend (where the static site is actually hosted) are Cloudflare Pages, Netlify and GitHub Pages, in order of priority. Blog content is deployed from a GitLab repository which hosts the source. The repo also hosts images and attachments; images are resized on-the-fly using Statically.
More details are available in the following series of posts:
- Part 1: Install NixOS
- Part 2: Configure NixOS
- Part 3: Configure Caddy
- Part 4: Setup Tor hidden service
- Part 5: Configure I2P
- Leom, MD, Deegan, G, Martini, B & Boland, J 2021, ‘Information disclosure in mobile device: examining the influence of information relevance and recipient’, HICSS, pp. 4632-4640. PDF
- Leom, MD 2020, ‘User privacy preservation on mobile devices: investigating the role of contextual integrity’, PhD thesis, University of South Australia. PDF
- Leom, MD, Choo, K-KR & Hunt, R 2016, ‘Remove wiping and secure deletion on mobile devices: a review’, Journal of Forensic Sciences, pp. 1-20, doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.13203. Postprint
- Leom, MD 2015, ‘Remote wiping in Android’, MSc thesis, University of South Australia. PDF
- Leom, MD, D’orazio, CJ, Deegan, G & Choo, K-KR 2015, ‘Forensic collection and analysis of thumbnails in Android’, Trustcom/BigDataSE/ISPA, IEEE, pp. 1059-66, doi: 10.1109/Trustcom.2015.483. Postprint