hexo-yam: Yet Another Minifier plugin for Hexo. Minify and compress HTML, JS, CSS and SVG. XML, JSON, etc. Support gzip and brotli compressions.
mdleom.com is hosted on a VPS with Cloudflare CDN. The OS is NixOS and the web server is Caddy. The web server functions as a file server with ability to failover to mirrors (Cloudflare Pages, Netlify and GitHub Pages). It serves content via cloudflared that connects to the CDN network using an outbound tunnel. Blog content is deployed from a GitLab repository which hosts the source. The repo also hosts images and attachments; images are resized on-the-fly using Statically.
More details are available in the following series of posts:
- Part 1: Install NixOS
- Part 2: Configure NixOS
- Part 3: Configure Caddy
- Part 4: Setup Tor hidden service
- Part 5: Configure I2P
- Setup Cloudflare Argo Tunnel in NixOS
- Nitter: A free and open source lightweight alternative Twitter front-end focused on privacy. Onion Eepsite
- Teddit: A free and open source alternative Reddit front-end focused on privacy. Onion Eepsite
- Leom, MD, Deegan, G, Martini, B & Boland, J 2021, ‘Information disclosure in mobile device: examining the influence of information relevance and recipient’, HICSS, pp. 4632-4640. PDF
- Leom, MD 2020, ‘User privacy preservation on mobile devices: investigating the role of contextual integrity’, PhD thesis, University of South Australia. PDF
- Leom, MD, Choo, K-KR & Hunt, R 2016, ‘Remote wiping and secure deletion on mobile devices: a review’, Journal of Forensic Sciences, pp. 1-20, doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.13203. Postprint
- Leom, MD 2015, ‘Remote wiping in Android’, MSc thesis, University of South Australia. PDF
- Leom, MD, D’orazio, CJ, Deegan, G & Choo, K-KR 2015, ‘Forensic collection and analysis of thumbnails in Android’, Trustcom/BigDataSE/ISPA, IEEE, pp. 1059-66, doi: 10.1109/Trustcom.2015.483. Postprint