hexo-yam: Yet Another Minifier plugin for Hexo. Minify and compress HTML, JS, CSS and SVG. XML, JSON, etc. Support gzip and brotli compressions.
mdleom.com is hosted on a VPS with Cloudflare CDN. The OS is NixOS and the web server is Caddy. The web server functions as a file server with ability to failover to mirrors (Cloudflare Pages, Netlify and GitHub Pages). Blog content is deployed from a GitLab repository which hosts the source. The repo also hosts images and attachments; images are resized on-the-fly using Statically.
More details are available in the following series of posts:
- Part 1: Install NixOS
- Part 2: Configure NixOS
- Part 3: Configure Caddy
- Part 4: Setup Tor hidden service
- Part 5: Configure I2P
- Nitter: A free and open source lightweight alternative Twitter front-end focused on privacy. Onion Eepsite
- Teddit: A free and open source alternative Reddit front-end focused on privacy. Onion Eepsite
- Leom, MD, Deegan, G, Martini, B & Boland, J 2021, ‘Information disclosure in mobile device: examining the influence of information relevance and recipient’, HICSS, pp. 4632-4640. PDF
- Leom, MD 2020, ‘User privacy preservation on mobile devices: investigating the role of contextual integrity’, PhD thesis, University of South Australia. PDF
- Leom, MD, Choo, K-KR & Hunt, R 2016, ‘Remove wiping and secure deletion on mobile devices: a review’, Journal of Forensic Sciences, pp. 1-20, doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.13203. Postprint
- Leom, MD 2015, ‘Remote wiping in Android’, MSc thesis, University of South Australia. PDF
- Leom, MD, D’orazio, CJ, Deegan, G & Choo, K-KR 2015, ‘Forensic collection and analysis of thumbnails in Android’, Trustcom/BigDataSE/ISPA, IEEE, pp. 1059-66, doi: 10.1109/Trustcom.2015.483. Postprint